|To je archiw předchadnych diskusijow. Njewobdźěłaj wobsahi tuteje strony. Jeli chceš nowu diskusiju započeć abo staru dale wjesć, prošu čiń to na .|
I request a bot flag for User:MelancholieBot, see m:Steward_requests/Bot_status#MelancholieBot.40hsb.wikipedia. --- Best regards, Melancholie 09:22, 21. meje 2008 (CEST)
- Well. I dont have a problem with your request. Greetings --Tlustulimu 14:13, 21. meje 2008 (CEST)
- Done. —Pathoschild 01:24:24, 29 meje 2008 (UTC)
- @Pathoschild. Thank you --Tlustulimu 11:29, 29. meje 2008 (CEST)
Hello. To facilitate steward granting of bot access, I suggest implementing the standard bot policy on this wiki. This will involve creating a redirect to this page from Project:Bot policy, and adding a line at the top noting that it is used here. In particular, this policy allows automatic acceptance of known interlanguage linking bots (if this page says that is acceptable), which form the vast majority of such requests. —Pathoschild 01:23:42, 29 meje 2008 (UTC)
- Done. —Pathoschild 06:17:44, 06 junija 2008 (UTC)
The 2008 Board election committee announces the 2008 election process. Wikimedians will have the opportunity to elect one candidate from the Wikimedia community to serve as a representative on the Board of Trustees. The successful candidate will serve a one-year term, ending in July 2009.
Candidates may nominate themselves for election between May 8 and May 22, and the voting will occur between 1 June and 21 June. For more information on the voting and candidate requirements, see <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board_elections/2008>.
The voting system to be used in this election has not yet been confirmed, however voting will be by secret ballot, and confidentiality will be strictly maintained.
Votes will again be cast and counted on a server owned by an independent, neutral third party, Software in the Public Interest (SPI). SPI will hold cryptographic keys and be responsible for tallying the votes and providing final vote counts to the Election Committee. SPI provided excellent help during the 2007 elections.
Further information can be found at <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board_elections/2008/en>. Questions may be directed to the Election Committee at <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Board_elections/2008/en>. If you are interested in translating official election pages into your own language, please see <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board_elections/2008/Translation>.
For the election committee,
Czech Wikipedia Meeting
Let me invite you to the meeting of Czech Wikipedia, which will take place 14th June 2008 in Prague. The meeting will start at the restaurant U Holanů (Záhřebská street, city map) from 17:00. There will be also an afternoon volunteer programme and after the meeting it is possible to continue with Prague Museum Night 2008 (info). If you are interested to meet Czech Wikimedians subscribe yourselve here, please: cs:Wikipedie:Pod reálnou lípou#Lidé.--22.214.171.124 10:44, 3. jun 2008 (CEST)
Botflag for CarsracBot
- Because there isn't a beaurocrat here, please proceed on Meta. Greetings --Tlustulimu 13:43, 7. jun 2008 (CEST)
Bot flag for StigBot
I hereby request botflag on this wiki for my bot StigBot.
- Owner’s account: Stigmj (talk)
- Bot account: StigBot (contribs • sul • makebot@meta )
- Function: mainly interwiki, but can be used in user-namespace for adding userpages etc. on request from the affected users.
- Software: Pywikipedia, updated from SVN before each run.
- Other: Runs manually initiated automatic supervised and sometimes entirely manual. Already has bot flag on: ar, bpy, en, eo, fr, no, oc, pt, ro and vo.
Best regards, Stigmj 14:39, 8. jun 2008 (CEST)
- Done. - Andre Engels 19:07, 27. jun 2008 (CEST)